Thank you for considering Brooks Hotel for your visit to Dublin. We want to assure you that your safety and wellness are of utmost importance to us.
As our contribution to the national effort we are open for essential workers and are providing some complimentary accommodation to front line healthcare workers (doctors and nurses) in need of rest and respite. Aside from the obvious benefits, it has also assisted our preparations for re-opening to the public.
To ensure we continue to operate to the best standards, we are following the guidance and procedures recommended by the World Health Organisation (WHO) and the Irish Health Service Executive (HSE). Adding to our already rigorous standards of health and safety, Coronavirus/Covid 19 specific measures, with enhanced procedures and training have been introduced, all of which are aimed at ensuring our staff and guests are protected and are listed below
- Introduced signage, protective screens and other measures to protect both our staff and customers.
- Introduced social distancing throughout the public areas, removing furniture where necessary to ensure adequate spacing for our guests and staff.
- Introduced sanitiser stations in the public areas and we encourage all or guests to wash their hands regularly with soapy water
- Enhanced our cleaning protocols to include additional sanitation and cleaning routines.
- We are using suitable certified cleaning agents throughout the hotel.
- Our cleaning standards in bedrooms have been enhanced and staff have been trained to be extra diligent ensuring surfaces are being sanitised fully including door knobs, handles, light switches, telephone, TV remote, Hair Dryer and taps.
- All windows in the bedrooms will be opened for full airing throughout the day and on the departure of a guest, vacated rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and left unoccupied for 24 hours before being re-let again.
- In public areas, door handles/ handrails, door knobs, elevator switches and all high touch surfaces are being attended to on a regular basis.
- Each bedroom at Brooks' is serviced by its own single unit air conditioning system, unique to that bedroom and not connected to any others.
- Ongoing training is being carried out so as to ensure any new standards recommended are introduced immediately.
We look forward to welcoming you to Brooks Hotel
Anne and all the team