McKeever Hotels Gold Standard
Commitment to Cleanliness Policy
As a family run Company we have always taken the upmost care in protecting our customers and teams. During these uncertain times this is no different.
We are committed to cleanliness and have expanded on measures already in place so you can visit the hotel again with confidence you will have a safe, relaxed and enjoyable stay.
We are adhering to all Government guidelines and have set up a COVID team in each hotel to constantly review and update procedures to ensure we are giving you the best in Gold Standard. We promise to look after our guests like we would our own family.
Below are some of the extra measures we have taken to give you peace of mind and ensure you have a stress free and enjoyable stay.
· Foot Pump Hand Sanitising stations will be located at the main entrance and throughout the hotels.
· Screens at reception will ensure minimal contact at the reception desk and all key cards will be fully sanitized prior to your arrival.
· Signage will be visible around the hotel to remind everyone to follow social distancing.
· Guest lifts will be cleaned regularly and available for use for a maximum of two people or one family group at any one time.
Housekeeping and General Areas
· Housekeeping procedures have been reviewed, introducing a new cleaning standards and Hygiene practices which will be carried out more frequently, especially at high traffic areas.
· Our entire team have undergone full chemical training by world leader Ecolab to ensure the full effective use of all products for the best in hygiene safety. Not only are the products we use safe but they are also highly effective on coronavirus’
· Our Laundry Company holds the highest accreditation for cleanliness and infection control.
· Each hotel offers multiple restrooms in public areas. All bathroom facilities will be cleaned regularly and hand sanitizer will be available outside each facility.
· We wll be making use of our spacious grill bars, lobbies and expansive outside spaces.
Bars & Restaurants
· Our Menus will be sanitized between each use and we will have scannable QR codes available if you do not wish to handle a menu.
· Tables have been moved or put out of use to ensure social distancing can be maintained giving you peace of mind during your visit.
· Our team have been fully retrained in service procedures in all bars & restaurants.
· We encourage contactless payments where possible but we will santise the card terminal before use and will have hand sanitizer at each till point.
· We have simplified the check out process for your convenience. Just simply drop your card in the Key Drop provided at reception and all invoices and receipts will be emailed to you.
· Our Team have been inducted to the the hotel and retrained on the new procedures.
· We have a full set of guidelines for our teams to ensure they are in full health, protected and are able to work safely.
· Our Team will be on hand at all times should you need any assistance.
This is just a snapshot of the measures we are taking in response to the ongoing situation. Our goal is to offer a relaxed and enjoyable stay and we are committed to follow all guidelines. You can trust us to look after you.