YOUR SAFETY IS OUR NO.1 PRIORITY. REOPENING PROTOCOLS FOR FITZGERALDS WOODLANDS HOUSE HOTEL & SPA
Over the last few months, our COVID-19 response team has been working on enhanced safety measures to ensure your continued wellbeing and peace of mind when staying at Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa. In addition, most of our team have undergone training in infectious diseases control and the following are some of the processes we have in place to ensure that you have the enjoyable and safe stay that you richly deserve as part of your staycation with us. WE CAN’T WAIT TO WELCOME YOU
- Full details of your pre-arrival will be emailed to you the day before you travel to Woodlands to include advice on check in, dining, leisure facilities, spa and all of the superb activities available as part of your stay with us.
- Access to and within our hotel will be clearly defined with Government advised physical distancing.
- Check-in will be minimised for your safety and convenience but don’t worry you will have all of the relevant information for planning your stay before then and we are always only a phone call away if you need extra assistance.
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all lobby areas with special attention to high use touch points in line with recommendations from government.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up in all areas of our resort. You can choose the song to sing to whilst sanitising your hands.
OUR AMAZING TEAM
- All of our team have been trained in all matters of hygiene, health and safety in accordance with HSE guidelines but don’t worry, they still are super friendly!
- Some of our team may wear PPE if deemed necessary for some tasks and in accordance with the hotel’s policy.
- In addition to hand washing routine, our team will be using hand sanitisation gels rated above 60% alcohol.
- We have a Covid-19 Operating Team who will monitor and amend our policies as required to ensure that we always have your safety and that of our team in mind.
AND SO TO SLEEP
- All linens and towels have been laundered to the highest standard in accordance to HSE guidelines. Our beds are still as legendary as ever in terms of comfort.
- All areas of your accommodation have been deep cleaned and sanitised by our trained team with enhanced cleaning on touch points.
- Some items such as reading materials have been removed for health and safety reasons but don’t worry we are here to help in whatever way we can.
FOOD GLORIOUS FOOD
- Lobby and Restaurant areas will be rearranged to adhere to social distancing measures and our team are implementing new reservation procedures.
- Breakfast will be an À la carte menu served at the table. Lots of lovely new treats showcasing the best of local produce.
- Or why not treat yourself to breakfast in bed? You deserve it!
- A 24 hour room service menu is also available.
- Timmy Macs Bistro will offer an À la carte menu from 12.30 to 9pm daily with a selection of daily specials available including organic produce from our garden. Reservation procedures will be in place for Hotel guests. We will invite you to make dining reservations with us.
- Lobby Menu and Afternoon Tea will be available daily from 9am – 5pm. Afternoon Tea must be pre-booked in advance. Such a fabulous treat!
SO MUCH TO DO!
- Woodlands Health & Leisure Club - Gym and Swimming Pool: We are currently using a book in system to allow for social distancing to be practiced. In order to use the gym or pool facilities you must pre book your place. You can do this by calling the team directly on 061605111. Pool slots will be 1hr 10mins duration and gym slots will be 1hr. We would advise you to change and shower in your room, towels will be provided in your room for leisure use. We are currently following HSE and Government guidelines and these are subject to change on a day to day basis.
- Revas Spa. Spa bookings are essential. Call 061605120 Email firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.revasspa.ie . Thermal Suite currently not available in line with Government guidelines.
- Woody’s Kids Club will be offering self-guided activities daily for all of our junior VIPs including
- Visit the Bees and learn how to make honey
- Bug Hunt through the organic garden and walkway
- Nature Walk
- Fairy Trail
- Learn to Garden and Seed planting
- Outdoor Playing Field, bring your hurley and football
- Fun at The Farm – Woodlands Mini Pet Farm
- Quiz Nights
- Bingo Nights
Our team are so looking forward to welcoming you to Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa for your well-deserved staycation.