LET’S BE SAFE
Our specially appointed COVID-19 team are continuously monitoring our safety measures to ensure your peace of mind when staying at Garryvoe. The following are some of the processes we have in place to ensure that you have a safe and relaxing stay.
• Access to the hotel will be through the main entrance only clearly defined with Government advised physical distancing.
• Check-in will be minimized for your safety and convenience.
• We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from Government, NPHET (National Public Health Emergency Team) and WHO.
• Hand sanitiser stations have been set up in all areas of the hotel.
STAFF AT GARRYVOE
• All staff employed are monitored for any symptoms of Covid-19 daily.
• All staff have been trained in all matters of hygiene, health and safety in accordance with HSE guidelines.
• Some staff may wear PPE if deemed necessary for health and safety reasons and in accordance with Hotel Policy.
• In addition to hand washing routine staff will be using hand sanitisation gels rated above 60% alcohol.
ACCOMODATION AT GARRYVOE
• All linens and towels have been laundered to the highest standard in accordance to HSE guidelines.
• All areas of your accommodation have been deep cleaned and sanitised by our trained staff.
• Some items such as reading materials have been minimized or removed for health and safety reasons.
DINING AT GARRYVOE
• Hot & Cold Breakfast menu will be available between 8am-10amish daily.
All-day dining 7 days a week during your stay.
A reduced menu is served from 1pm to 8.45pm.
Room Service menu will be available daily also from 1pm-8.45pm. Your room service order will be placed outside your bedroom door ready for you to collect.
We would advise to reserve a table for lunch or dinner due to the reduced capacity. Please bear with us while we try our best to accommodate.
HEALTH CLUB AT GARRYVOE
· Swimming Pool: Open from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday & 9am-5pm Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holiday Mondays. Numbers in the Pool at any one time may be restricted to allow physical distancing. Kids Times 10 to 12 and 2pm to 6pm
· Gym area will be open with reduced access due to physical distancing restrictions.
· Outdoor hot tub, steam room & sauna are all closed due to public health advice until further notice.
· Swimming hats are compulsory and available to purchase at the health club reception.
· No swimming aids are permitted on the swimming deck, however, are available for sale at the health club reception.
· We ask our hotel residents to arrive ready at the health club using showers in your bedroom.