The Best Things in Life are 3!
Expect warm smiles at every turn, a host of thoughtful touches, sumptuous rooms and suites, and delicious cuisine, all set within the enchanting Ashford Estate.
Sitting in the magnificent 350-acre estate of Ashford Castle, the Lodge at Ashford Castle overlooks the magical lough Corrib. The surroundings and the views from the Lodge are special, offering guests the opportunity to freely explore the magnificent woodlands and picturesque village of Cong.
- 3 nights bed and breakfast
- One dinner in the award winning Wilde's Restaurant on an evening of your choice featuring beautifully prepared dishes made from estate-grown, foraged and local ingredients
- Sharing Platters in the hotel's Quay Bar on a second evening of your choice, a more relaxed vibe which will include the freshest Doonbeg Oysters, Charcuterie and a range of delicious Irish cheeses
- Complimentary bike use
- Complimentary access to Golf and Tennis Courts
- Complimentary morning walk with Ashford Estate's resident Wolfhounds
Starting from €645 for two people sharing, subject to availability
How to Book
Call +353 1 295 8900 or email email@example.com
Offer must be booked through the Central Reservations Office +353 1 2958900 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Price starts from €645 based on two people sharing
Valid 7 days a week, subject to availability
Free cancellation until 7 days prior to the date of arrival
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other room offer
This offer is valid: 7 days a week, subject to availability