Stay Safe Policy
In the weeks prior to opening, we have implemented a framework to protect our team and guests including the following:
- We will be diligently adhering to the Government guidelines to ensure the safety of all our guests, team and visitors.
- We have established an in-house team to manage the framework and to communicate these measures to each department.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be at all entry doors, reception and restaurants and will be easily accessible in public areas.
- Our accommodation team have implemented enhanced sanitizer measures in each guest bedroom, paying particular attention to high touch points such as door handles, TV remotes, light switches etc.
- A strict sanitizing regime will also be implemented in all public areas along with the use of a disinfectant fogging machine.
- Seating in all public areas, restaurants, Kells Bar and Shannon Suite has been configured to adhere to the social distancing guidelines and we respectfully ask customers to adhere to these guidelines. Please note we may implement maximum capacities for certain mealtimes in line with Government guidelines.
- Strict hand hygiene has been implemented for all team members and notice points will be in place to continually communicate hand hygiene, coughing etiquette, together with information on Covid-19 symptoms and prevention measures.
- We will continue to adhere to the guidance provided by the relevant authorities including the HSE, WHO, Government and we kindly ask customers to co-operate in this regard also.