Health and Safety Measures
The team at the Arbutus Hotel Killarney are continuously monitoring safety measures to ensure your wellbeing and peace of mind when returning to The Arbutus Hotel. The following are some of the processes we have in place to ensure a safe and special return for you and your guests.
- Hand sanitiser stations have been set up throughout the hotel
- We will offer alternative check-in and check-out options, and housekeeping services tailored to your needs and comfort.
- Every member of the team has and will continue to be provided with training on safety, sanitation and physical distancing protocols as well as daily temperature monitoring throughout our team
- Furniture throughout the hotel, including the restaurant, bar and lounge has been rearranged to adhere to social distancing measures
- We have increased our frequency of cleaning and disinfection of all areas with special attention to high touch points in line with recommendations from WHO and CDC.
- We have elevated our sanitation of bedrooms and removed all nonessential items such as magazines, decorative pillows and paper products.
- All linen is laundered to temperatures above 60 degrees.
- Team members will use personal protective equipment in high risk areas.
- We have social distancing signage to provide guidance for guests in all public spaces.
- Contactless services are available throughout the hotel.
- We have for now replaced our handshake with a nod and a smile.