- Explore our unique
Discover hotels with a difference
Explore unique destinations
Experiences that inspire
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Original Irish Hotels website. Original Irish Hotels is a trading name of CMV Provident Society Limited.
The content of originalirishhotels.com is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, implied or expressed, statutory or otherwise, in relation thereto, including without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, suitability or fitness for a particular purpose.
CMV also does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, links or graphics found on this website or any other linked website and is not liable for any deficiencies therein.
CMV reserves the right to make changes to the content or policies at any time without prior notice.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Whilst every care has been taken in the compilation of this website, CMV does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions. Where errors or omissions occur and are brought to our attention, endeavours will be made to correct same in future revisions of the website.
- The owner and operator of this website is CMV Provident Society Limited, having its registered office at 1 Sandyford Business Park, Foxrock, Dublin 18, Ireland.
- CMV is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of: a. Your access or use, or your inability to access or use any CMV-branded website or materials; b. Your reliance on recommendations made by third parties on this website; c. Use of sites linked to this site or reliance on information appearing on those linked sites; d. Interception by third parties of bookings, completed booking forms or e-mails to CMV; e. The accuracy, suitability, timeliness, completeness of any product and/or service and/or information for your requirements.
- Any dispute in relation to use of this website shall be governed by Irish law, expect where expressly agreed in writing in advance of any booking being made, by CMV at its sole discretion.
- Use of this website for any use other than for booking of accommodation or making enquiries in relation thereto is expressly forbidden.
- Any information contained in this website is for your express personal use only and should not be used for any commercial purpose without the prior consent of CMV. The intellectual property rights in this website, the content, layout and products featured therein are protected by copyright and trade mark. Reproduction is prohibited.
- The distribution of information contained in this website may be restricted by local laws in certain jurisdictions. This information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this website can be lawfully used by you please do not proceed further.
- Access to and use of this website is at your own risk and CMV does not represent or warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. CMV does not accept liability for any description including liability for negligence for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use or performance of this Site or any its contents.
- The information contained on this website is for information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in its preparation CMV does not make any warranties or representations as to completeness, accuracy or reliability of the contents, nor accept nor assume any responsibility to you in relation to the contents hereof.
- CMV is not liable for any delay or failure in performance resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces, or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labour disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, non-performance of third parties, or loss of or fluctuations in heat, light, or air conditioning.
- Links to this website are prohibited without the prior written consent of CMV.