As a family run hotel, in keeping with our core values, our primary focus is the health and wellbeing of our guests and colleagues. We are highly committed to taking every action possible to prevent the spread of Covid-19. We are constantly reviewing the status of the virus our policies and procedures.
The following actions are being taken at Caseys of Baltimore Collection:
- Regular review of the HSE guidelines and IHF & VFI Advice & Guidelines . Posters are displayed throughout the hotel. Guidelines have been circulated to all employees.
- Hand Sanitiser units have been put in place at the front door of the hotel & Bar, and throughout all public hotel areas including reception and dining areas.
- We have removed tables from the Bar & Restaurant to facilitate Social Distancing.
- We have removed our Continental Breakfast Buffet in line with the Guidelines issued.
- All common touch points including door handles, stair banisters, and chairs are being cleaned, sprayed and disinfected multiple times each day.
- Accommodation teams are doing a deep clean and full sanitisation of all guest rooms with extra time being assigned per room to allow for common touch areas to be disinfected, including phones, remote controls, Door handles and switches.
We are highly committed to preventing the spread of Covid-19 and are actively promoting the HSE guidelines regarding hygiene and preventative measures. We ask that our guests and employees remain up to date on these guidelines: https://www2.hse.ie/conditions/coronavirus/protect-yourself.html