Wild Garlic Pesto
This wild garden pesto makes a delicious salad dressing, pasta sauce, drizzled on the top of pizza, or even as a dip. To make you will need:
- 150g of Wild garlic or 3 cornered leeks
- 1 regular clove of garlic
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 3 generous pinches of Salt & pepper
- 50g Parmesan
- 2 handful of fresh basil leaves
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 50g of cashew nuts (pre toasted in a pan for extra flavour if you like)
Add all ingredients to a blender and blitz.
Transfer to a jar and keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Simple! We hope you enjoy