Seaview House Hotel is charming manor house hotel set in private and well-tended grounds in the delightful village of Ballylickey Co. Cork.
Whatever the weather you can visit the Hotel and experience the ancient therapy of the sea in their newly built Seaweed Bath House and Spa. Relax, and rejuvenate, with seaweed based treatments and scrubs for that extra bit of pampering.
The new Bath House and Treatment Rooms is a separate building to the rear of the hotel, which breaks out onto a beautiful bespoke rockery with natural grasses and shrubs. The Bath House consists of:
- 3 Seaweed bath suites with 2 baths per suite, and showers within the wet rooms
- Individual Cedar Barrel Steam Boxes in each bathhouse suite, 3 in total.
- Lyapko applicators for circulation
- 2 Bestoke treatment Rooms
- Voya products which are 100% Irish are used in the Bath House
- The Seaweed is 100% Organic and is handpicked to get the best quality possible
- Facials / Massage available using only the purist organic products
- A purpose built drying room for Hikers & Cyclists
- A Reception area with a herbal tea station.
- Hand crafted Out Door wood burning Barrel shaped Sauna
- Had crafted Out Door wood burning Hot Tub
Seaweed Bath House treatments start from €40, full Brochure is below.