STAY IN AN ORIGINAL IRISH HOTEL THIS SUMMER….AND RECEIVE A €50 VOUCHER TO STAY IN ANOTHER!
Original Irish Hotels launched this campaign, with the support of Fáilte Ireland, with the aim to support independent hotels all over the country
Summer 2020 is all about the Irish staycation as we endeavor to support our indigenous hotel industry, as well as reducing, where possible, travel overseas to keep each other safe and well in Ireland.
We are now offering all guests who holiday in one of own unique hotels located all over the country, the fabulous opportunity to visit another *property in the collection, armed with a €50 voucher to redeem on their next stay away.
This €50 gift can be used for a stay in any of the below hotels, Sunday - Thursday, from September - December on a minimum 2 night stay. The voucher has details on how you redeem towards your next stay. T&C's apply, please see below.
The campaign is valued at €3 million and will play an important role in protecting the Irish hotel sector during the current pandemic by enticing visitors to stay in at least two of their properties this season.
*Participating Hotels apply, please see list below. This promotion launched on 22nd July guests staying from this date until end of August will receive a free gift.
PARTICIPATING ORIGINAL IRISH HOTELS
- Abbeyglen Castle Hotel, Co. Galway
- Arbutus Hotel Killarney, Co. Kerry
- Ardagh Hotel & Restaurant, Co. Galway
- Arnolds Hotel, Co. Donegal
- Ballynahinch Castle Hotel, Co. Galway
- Ballyseede Castle, Co. Kerry
- Bayview Hotel, Co. Cork
- Beech Hill Country House Hotel, Co. Derry
- BrookLodge & Macreddin Village, Co. Wicklow
- Brooks Hotel, Co. Dublin
- Brown Trout Golf & Country Inn, Co. Derry
- Bush Hotel, Co. Leitrim
- Buswells Hotel, Co. Dublin
- Cabra Castle Hotel, Co. Cavan
- Carna Bay Hotel, Co. Galway
- Casey's of Baltimore, Co. Cork
- Castle Hotel Macroom, Co. Cork
- Clew Bay Hotel, Co. Mayo
- Cork's Vienna Woods Hotel, Co. Cork
- Dingle Benners Hotel, Co. Kerry
- Dunadry Hotel and Gardens, Co. Antrim
- Fitzgeralds Woodlands House Hotel & Spa, Co. Limerick
- Garryvoe Hotel, Co. Cork
- Glengarriff Park Hotel, Co. Cork
- Granville Hotel, Co. Waterford
- Headfort Arms Hotel, Co. Meath
- Hylands Burren Hotel, Co. Clare
- Killeen House Hotel & Rozzers Restaurant, Co. Kerry
- Killyhevlin Lakeside Hotel & Lodges, Co. Fermanagh
- Kilronan Castle Estate & Spa, Co. Roscommon
- Kiltimagh Park Hotel, Co. Mayo
- Knockranny House Hotel & Spa, Co. Mayo
- Londonderry Arms Hotel, Co. Antrim
- Lough Inagh Lodge Hotel, Co. Galway
- Lough Rynn Castle, Co. Leitrim
- Mill Park Hotel, Co. Donegal
- Mount Falcon Estate, Co. Mayo
- Parknasilla Resort & Spa, Co. Kerry
- Pembroke Hotel, Co. Kilkenny
- Randles Hotel, Co. Kerry
- Ross Lake House Hotel, Co. Galway
- Sandhouse Hotel, Co. Donegal
- Screebe House, Co. Galway
- Seaview House Hotel, Co. Cork
- Sheedy’s Hotel & Restaurant, Co. Clare
- Slieve Russell Hotel, Golf & Country Club, Co. Cavan
- Sneem Hotel, Co. Kerry
- The Dunraven Adare, Co. Limerick
- This promotion launched on 23/07/20. The free gift will be distributed from this date until end of August.
- This €50 gift can be used for a stay in any of the below hotels, Sunday - Thursday, from September - December on a minimum 2 night stay.
- Discount will be taken at time of booking but gift token should be handed in on arrival at your chosen hotel.
- Only one token can be used per stay.
- Discount cannot be used in association with any other offer, promotion or discount.
- Availability for our hotels is based on the availability on the Original Irish Hotels website or by calling our reservations office on +353 1 295 8900.
- As this is a special offer gift, it will be valid to use towards a stay in our hotels from Sept 2020 to end of December 2020 only.
- €50 discount equates to £45 when using towards a stay at one of our Northern Ireland properties.
About Original Irish Hotels
Original Irish Hotels are a collection of unique, owner-run hotels, located in Ireland’s most outstanding destinations. Open the door to the magic of unmissable moments with Ireland’s leading collection of independent hotels.
Our 60 hotels are dotted around the entire island of Ireland in must-see locations, from the Wild Atlantic Way, to Ireland’s Ancient East, the Causeway Coast, Dublin and the treasured heartland of Ireland’s midlands and lakelands.
Irrespective of where our hotels are, Original Irish Hotels pride themselves in hosting a unique and truly memorable experience for our guests, and soon to be friends. The collection is made up of a range of traditional and boutique hotels, castles, manor and country houses, all run by locals, ensuring a unique experience every time.