Sneem Hotel is committed to the protection of guests and employees. Our priority is to ensure a most enjoyable stay for all our guests and, as COVID-19 continues to impact on our communities, we have implemented a number of control measures across each department of the hotel as advised by the government of Ireland - these are the guidelines that are referred to in this document. As members of Fáilte Ireland and members of Original Irish Hotels we consistently maintaining the highest standard and we are ensuring the safety of our valued guests and our employees.
PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL
- You will receive in writing the latest information from our covid control team with an overview of social distancing requirements and our sanitisation measures.
- Our Reservations team will arrange your dining times and all bookings for any additional service or facility that you would like to experience while staying with us.
- You will be furnished with the details of our check-in service.
- Information on covid-19 prevention and in-depth information on our company response measures are available on request with detailed procedures in the event of guests feeling unwell.
- Please inform our Reservations team should you require any additional assistance on arrival to enhance your safety.
UPON YOUR ARRIVAL
- Our front of house staff have all received training on our covid control measures and all are practicing social distancing and good hand and respiratory hygiene.
- A minimum of one guest on check in
- Sanitisation stations have been deployed in all areas of the hotel as required to encourage hand and respiratory hygiene. Prior to entering the building, we ask that you sanitise your hands.
DURING YOUR STAY
- Guides and signage are visible throughout the hotel to inform you of the social distancing and hygiene requirements in each area.
- For your safety, you may be asked to wait to enter or to vacate certain areas at times should the number of people gathered be nearing contravening the safety guidelines.
- You are asked to adhere to the social distancing guidelines and practice these throughout your stay when interacting with fellow hotel guests and employees.
- Social distancing is observed and numbers will be monitored and occupancy limited by changes to the layout of our public areas, dining facilities and in all employee areas.
- Elevator usage is monitored to limit capacity and priority access will be granted to physically challenged guests.
- Sanitisation stations are deployed in all areas of the hotel as required by the HSE and are placed in prominent areas to encourage hand and respiratory hygiene.
- The process, utilised products and frequency of our already strict hygiene procedures has been enhanced, focusing on deep sanitisation in all guest and employee areas, to ensure maximum protection of all persons on the property and in compliance with the latest guidelines.
- A dedicated team is on duty on a constant basis focusing exclusively on cleaning and sanitisation of all public area touch points such as door handles, elevator buttons and banisters.
- Employees are wearing personal protective equipment where stipulated by the guidelines.
- Contactless payment is facilitated where possible.
YOUR DINING EXPERIENCE
- All dining reservations must be made in advance.
- For your safety, you may be asked to wait to enter or to vacate certain areas at time should the number of people gathered be nearing contravening the safety guidelines.
- Residents that do not book in advance unfortunately may not be able to be facilitated due to social distancing guidelines.
- A room service menu is available as an alternative to in-restaurant dining and can be viewed in the guest directory.
- Dining staff are practicing social distancing and are fully trained in the hotel's covid control measures.
- Contactless payment is facilitated where possible.
- Sanitisation stations are available at each entry and exit point.
- Guests can opt for contactless menus and orders for all menus.
- Tables are adequately spaced apart and the number of diners in all dining areas is limited in-line with the guidelines.
- All tables and tablewear is thoroughly sanitised after each dining party vacates.
- Room service can be conducted with minimal contact or you can opt to have your order left outside your door. All food is covered throughout transit.
SANITISATION OF YOUR BEDROOM
- Disinfectants are used during the routine cleaning of each room including sanitisation of TVs, remote controls, guest directory, tables, doorknobs, light switches, thermostats, desks, chairs, telephones, mirrors, closets, hangers, in-room bins, toilets, faucets, sinks and bath/ showers.
- Additional disinfectant has been added to the laundry process.
- Your room attendant will open windows during room servicing to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Room attendants and supervisors are trained in covid control measures and wear new personal protective equipment when cleaning each room.
- Robes and slipper can be provided on request, where not already available in the bedroom. All robes are washed after each use at a temperature above 60 degrees as per the guidelines.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitisation of all bedrooms is conducted prior to check-in using hospital grade cleaning products.
- Social distancing is observed in all employee areas.
- Sanitisation stations are in place in all employee areas of the hotel as required, including at entry and exit points.
- Thorough cleaning and sanitisation is taking place in all employee areas on an ongoing basis with hospital grade cleaning products.
- Signage and e-communications are in place to ensure that all employees and suppliers understand and adhere to the guidelines.
- Employees returning to work have undergone comprehensive covid-19 induction training, as well as department and job-specific standard operating procedure training, ensuring all our employees are fully equipped to perform their duties to the highest standards.
- Our front line team have disinfectant available and will be required to disinfect surfaces and touchpoints including guest pens, room keys and cards between guests.
- Suppliers will be required to adhere with the covid control measures.
- Managers and supervisors will monitor the proper use of all personal protective equipment among employees and ensure that it is disposed of and replaced in accordance with the guidelines.
- Managers and supervisors are continuing to monitor strict compliance with regards to social distancing, regular hand washing and cough etiquette.
- Offices and all employee areas have been rearranged to allow for social distancing and increased sanitisation.
- Employees who are not required to fulfill their duties on site will continue to work from home.
- Windows will be kept open where possible to ensure good ventilation.
- Deliveries are scheduled to allow sufficient time between each delivery and to allow for social distancing during same.
- Waste collection will not coincide with linen and food deliveries.
IN THE KITCHEN
- The already strict kitchen hygiene procedures in place have been adapted to fully comply with the covid guidelines.
- The number of employees in the kitchen area is kept to a minimum and workstations have been rearranged, employees are working in teams to avoid any unnecessary interactions.
- All employees within the kitchen are wearing appropriate personal protective equipment and other safety equipment as per the HACCP guidelines.
- All items are sanitised with appropriate cleaning chemicals, cleaned and replaced as per the guidelines.
- Signage is displayed throughout the kitchen reminding staff of social distancing measures and with a reminder about hand washing and hygiene practices.
- At the end of each shift each workstation and the utensils are disinfected and cleaned as per the guidelines. All cleaning is recorded by a dedicated staff member.
- All employees are trained in any new covid-19 standard operating procedures adopted by the business.
We would like to thank you for your ongoing support at this time. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss on 064-6675100 or firstname.lastname@example.org